Noah's Ark

Noah's Ark
Have you build your ark?

Saturday 20 March 2010

Elfangor's Narrative At The Dawn Of 13 July 2009

"Breffmen?"

She was staring at me. Her blue eyes were still as pure as sky. But those eyes were not alive anymore. If she was ever alive.

No. She was alive. There, with me. Together wandering on ocean of lies, searching for the island of hope. Fighting against the evil. Fighting against ourselves. Our emotions.

We were lost.

"Yes?"

"Ready for today?"

"Since that day, I'm ready for anything."

A smile appeared on her soft lips.

"Guess what," I said. "You don't have to smile."

"But isn't human supposed to smile when someone say such a brave and confident thing?"

"You're not a human."

"I want to be."

"I love you whatever you are."

"But I cannot love you in the way I am now..." she said bitterly. "Even though I want to."

This is getting out of topic. I hate it. I love her. She loves me. But I'm a human, and she's a... How could there be a more tragic love story than this?

But it's not the most important and most urgent thing now. A warrior does everything in order of importance and urgency. And when I wake up, it will begin. A new life. A new beginning. And a new task.

"How long will you stay in my dream?"

"You'll wake up in approximately a minute and half."

"Oh man, you're such a powerful creature, ain't you?"

She turns her face into grief. "Not because I wanted to be."

I tried to do a fake smile. "You don't really have to do that, you know."

"I'll do it."

For moments there we stay in silence.

At last she said, "I have to go now."

"Yeah,"

"Maybe I won't visit you again for a few months."

That surprises me for the first time since the conversation began. "What? Why?"

She smiled. "I can't tell you. Secrecy from above."

I sneered. "Yeah. For Destiny's sake. Everything will be better at the end."

"If I had become a human, we won't go through this again,"

"I know,"

"See you, Breffmen,"

I wake up.

The dawn light shines through the window. My new room. In this new city. And my new life.

My new role in the Destiny has begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment