Noah's Ark

Noah's Ark
Have you build your ark?

Sunday 14 March 2010

Eria Green's Last Will

The time has come. The mystical figure has come upon me. And she said about the things I have to do for the existence of The Masterplan. Continuity of the divine plans depends on me. How could I bear the burden on my shoulders? And I have to do it soon. Or the wicked one will kill me. I can't run.

But the entity permitted me to give a last will. The thing that should be known by the person that I'm going to throw away. How could I write every feelings about what happened in my life back these years? Everything is inevitable. Everything is beautiful. As the houri told me in our first meeting : "We will make a beautiful world. But some progresses... are not going to be nice."

Well, listen, little one... this is the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment