Noah's Ark

Noah's Ark
Have you build your ark?

Monday 22 March 2010

The Tree's Guide : How To Read This Blog

Welcome.

I'm Tree.

If you ask Hermes, he will tell you that I'm one of the most powerful web-host in this universe.

That's right.

I have every information. Every details about what had happened and is happening in ZANZA Universe.

But I can't read the future.

So you're asking me, why did you create this blog? Well, ZANZA Universe is coming to its end. I, a native civilian of this real universe, decided to use all my knowledges about ZANZA Universe to create a blog. Because it would be easy for common people in this universe to read, and hopefully understand about what happened in ZANZA Universe.

Every post is a little part of timeline. They are not arranged in chronological order, even though sometimes are. They will tell you everything. Even though you don't understand at first. But they will lead you, together with the project that will come upon you... project that makes graphic novel version of ZANZA Universe.

One thing is sure : whatever happen in the ZANZA Universe may decide how we live in this real universe...

No comments:

Post a Comment