Noah's Ark

Noah's Ark
Have you build your ark?

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Mia's Narrative At The Meeting With Black Zanza, 13 July 2009

The Moon was there
watching me

And I don't know why
But her light didn't shine so brightly

All that I saw in my eyes was only you

Like a black shadow
Can be seen but somehow untouchable
And those golden eyes
My God, why did You create those eyes?
They're looking at me...
And all my weights get washed away with the wind

Night wind
My sister said it was dangerous for health
These eyes are dangerous for my health

They're eating my pride
Swallowing my confidence
And farther, throwing my senses

My goodness, tomorrow is my first day in the eleventh year
Will I ever make it home from here?


There's no more time
Thus I try to open my lips

"Who are you?"

Clouds went away, exposed the moon
The crescent moon, somehow I can see it clearly now
Because I realize that the man is standing with his back against the moon...

"Black Zanza."

The fainted thugs that scattered all around me suddenly reappeared to my senses
Flora's handbag. They stole it... and I was on my way to get it back...

"Oh!"

When I look up again, there's only the crescent moon
The temperature dropped back

No comments:

Post a Comment